Welcome to the first edition of Five Things, the weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
Journals, Diaries and Planners
It’s the beginning of January and apart from resolutions, thoughts often turn to a yearly journal or diary. Most of us use some kind of electronic system and paper diaries went out of fashion (though maybe not for you) for quite a while. But over the past few years they seem to have made a return, along with some amazing journals and planners.
To help you along there are 5 questions to help, but these are not exclusive and you may have more or different things to say.
- Are you someone who makes copious notes and keeps a journal all the time?
- Do you start the year planning everything only to give up after a few weeks?
- Do you use a diary, calendar, journal and plan everything in minute detail, or isn’t that your style?
- Do you journal for a specific reason – work, to keep a personal record or because someone else has asked you to?
- Do you have any tips for great planners or journals. Or do you make your own?
Share 5 things about journals and / or diaries