Thank you to everyone who joined in with Five Things #3– How I knew I was Kinky. Wow, what a wonderful response and so many great posts to read. Click here to see who joined in and read the posts.
Welcome to week 4 – January, the Endless Month!
Five Things is a weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
January, the Endless Month
I was only 12 when Pilot released the song January. But the lyrics which include “sick and tired you’ve been hanging round me” have stayed with me. January always seems like the longest month of the year. Certainly to those of us in the northern hemisphere.
- Do you find winter difficult and therefore January is just one of ‘those months’?
- Has this January felt particularly long?
- Has January been a good month for you and so you don’t know what the fuss is about?
- Do you have some great memories from this month?
- Do you just want to talk about February and what is to come?