Thank you to everyone who joined in with Five Things #4: January – The longest month. The response was fabulous and if you haven’t already, go look at all the wonderful posts. Click here to see who joined in and read the posts.
Welcome to week 5 – Photography
Five Things is a weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
February is synonymous with February Photofest, hosted by Molly at Molly’s Daily Kiss. But whether you are participating or not. If you take photographs of yourself, others or your surroundings this prompt is for you.
- Do you enjoy photography and what do you take photos of?
- Do you share them to your blog, on Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere?
- What tips do you have about photography that you might want to share with others, either as the photographer or subject?
- Do issues of privacy and confidentiality concern you, especially when it comes to social media?
- Share one of your favourite images with us (make sure you took the photo or you have the right to share it).