Last week was all about Orgasms. Thank you to Molly and Floss who along with me joined in with Five Things #8 about books. Please go and read the posts by clicking here. Don’t forget anyone can join in by linking up. I’m definitely not strict on the 5 things thing. Though it’s great when people do manage it.
Welcome to week 9 – Impact Play
Five Things is a weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
For the next couple of prompts, Five Things will be fortnightly. This is because I have some surgery coming up and will need to give myself a bit more time and space.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
I know that quite a few of my twitter and blogging buddies enjoy impact play, either giving it or receiving it. I’d love to hear more of your experiences.
- Are you a giver or a receiver of impact play. How did you find out it was your kind of thing?
- What kind of implements work for you? Have you been to a kink market and bought lots of toys, or do you make your own, or else use what is around you, including your hands?
- Is impact play part of your usual routine, or is it something saved for special occasions? Do you play at home or elsewhwere?
- Do you or the person you play with mark up easily, or are visible marks something you dislike?
- If I take the ‘play’ element out. Are spankings or being struck with various implements part of punishment for you or your partner. This links to this week’s Kink of the Week which is about real Punishment.
Whatever your thoughts on impact play, share them below.