It’s a slow time in the world of blogging and memes right now. But I am going to persevere, if only to get myself blogging regularly again. I’ve been busy this last couple of weeks, travelling and looking at property in France. More of that in the weeks to come, for now let’s get to Five Things #14 – Nakedness.
Five Things is a weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
The current Kink of the Week Prompt is Clothed Dom, naked sub. As a bit of a spin on that theme I’m asking for #Five Things about nakedness. Hopefully the two themes will lend themselves to combined posts.
- Are you someone who feels comfortable naked, do you sleep naked, walk around home naked?
- Or do you prefer to feel the comfort of clothing, including in bed?
- Do you like the feeling of being naked, but prefer not to see yourself naked?
- What parts of yourself or your partner to you love to see naked?
- How do you feel about being naked amongst others, or indeed clothed while others are naked?